Saturday, March 22, 2008

snapshot



Hard to believe it's time to get my 2nd quarter newsletter, aptly named "snapshot," out to my clients. Where did the first 3 months go? If you're not on this very exclusive list of recipients and would like to be in the know with all things photographic (and then some), please email your name and I'll get my little rag out to you ASAP. There are some fun photography specials you simply can't miss and I'm even giving away a complimentary creative session...but there's a catch!

And, being the generous business person that I am, I've reduced my print prices on my Point & Shoot collection (like Catnap and Botanical you see above) that are perfect for all gift-givers. You can order one print or the entire collection on my proofing website: www.beckyjphotography.photoreflect.com

I probably should start working on 3rd quarter while I'm at it.

6 comments:

izilgallu said...

Nice blog, congratulations

Becky J said...

Thanks,Izil, and I appreciate you stopping by!

LisaB said...

Hi Becky - this is really cool! No wonder you "have a problem" :) I have never "blogged" before (is that a word?) but I can see that it would be very addicting!!
Lisa Belding

Anonymous said...

Becky you are so gifted; thank you for being so fabulous!

Thanks,
Barb

Becky J said...

Yahoo!! Lisa B, you have won a complimentary creative session, just for keeping me company! Please let me know when the B. Family is ready to go and we'll get a date on our calendars...thanks for visiting and be sure to stop back periodically for more great photography specials and news! Becky J.

Becky J said...

Barb, you are a joy and the best-est friend...thanks for visiting! love, me

Powered By Blogger