Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Blizzard of '08

OMgosh...when I posted about getting out in the snow yesterday with your camera, I had no idea we would now be under a Level 2 snow emergency (or smack dab in the middle of "the Blizzard of '08" as the paranoid weather guys are now calling it)! Mike has shoveled the drive 3 times today and it's only mid-afternoon. I have to admit those wild and crazy guys got it right this time.

So, PLEASE, forget all about putting on your long johns, coat, hat, gloves, scarf, and boots - just stay in your jammies, grab your camera, and find a view out your nearest window. I spotted some great angles from my den and family room (who in the world left the deck furniture out all winter?). And, since I'm happily snug as a bug in my home office with my computer, I've already had some fun with Photoshop and the images I snapped this morning.

Hope you enjoy my take on a "blizzard."






No comments:

Powered By Blogger