Monday, March 10, 2008

Alrighty then...

that was kinda fun for the first few hours of non-stop snow but really, folks, 20 inches of the white stuff was a little much. I think we Midwesterners are ready for the birds to start chirping again and the forsythia bushes to start blooming. I know I am!



So, to prod Mother Nature along, I'm announcing "Pics in the Park," my fantastic Spring special to be held on Saturday, May 17th, where I'll be roaming the grounds with my camera at Inniswood Gardens Metro Park in Westerville with YOU and a loved one or two or three. This place is so amazing (all year round) with backdrop after beautiful backdrop of trees, rocks, walkways, gardens, and cubbyholes, perfect for me to capture you in the outdoor light that flatters everyone!

I'll get an early start at 9am and shoot right up through 6pm. That means I can offer seven, one-hour sessions that day so be sure to call (614.582.6352) or send an email to reserve your spot. (FYI...two sessions are already spoken for and those two groups will each receive a complimentary 8x10 from their session - the next two groups who confirm an appointment will each receive 8 complimentary wallets from their session!)

The $50 session fee is non-refundable and must be received one week prior to the event. Please add $25 per person if more than four people will be in your group. And, please mark the following Saturday, the 24th on your calendar as a rain date in case of inclement weather on the 17th.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger