Monday, March 17, 2008

In the photo booth

I love my new Mac. My old G5 died last year just three weeks after the warranty expired (insert swear words here). I was extremely ticked off when it happened - it was smack dab in the middle of my holiday rush when I live and breath processing digital photo files. Well, I swallowed my pride and used Mike's PC to get me through the crisis, then bought myself an early Christmas present.

Anyway, I love my new Mac. I've used some recent downtime to play with a few of the cool gadgets that are loaded on this thing and one of my favorite new toys is Photo Booth. You open that baby up and you can't stop taking goofy pictures of yourself (there's a little camera built into the top of the monitor). I know, I have way too much free time on my hands. First the M&M character, now this.

I love my new Mac.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger