Friday, March 7, 2008

Dress for Success

I belong to the Hilliard Business Women's Association (HBWA) and we are sponsoring a "suit drive" for a very worthy organization called Dress for Success. During the month of March, I will collect your gently-used (laundered-ironed-or-dry-cleaned-and-on-hangers stuff, please) professional business attire and interview-appropriate accessories and shoes to be given to disadvantaged women who are in transition. Please call me (614.582.6352) to make sure someone will be home to receive your items and I'll make sure they get to DFS. Or you can donate your items directly - check out their website at www.dressforsuccess.org - but please mention me and the HBWA so we can measure the success of our event.

We all thank you for your support and your desire to make a difference in someone's life.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger