Friday, May 2, 2008

Garden Party!

Mother Nature was soooo on our side yesterday for our outdoor photo shoot at Inniswood Metro Gardens with this little sweet pea and her mom. The sun was shining softly, the breeze was blowing through the trees, and the butterflies were...well, you know, butterflying around the tulips and forget-me-nots. We couldn't have ordered a more perfect day. So, off we went to our garden party in search of great photo op spots - this place definitely does not disappoint.

Thought I'd give Mom a sneak peek until I get a chance to "work" on the other 96 amazing images I shot. Pretty as a picture, huh?

PS I forgot to mention my little friend here is the same sweet girl in the photos from my last posting, only a year later - she's a big "2 and a half" now and talking up a storm - oh, my...where does the time go?

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

I LOVE this photo (can I say this when I am in it??) WE had a blast and you are truly talented at what you do.
You were so wonderful with Naomi... she loved Ms. Becky's big camera! I cannot wait to see the rest!

Becky J said...

Yes, yes...you both look beautiful in this shot! And, I still can't get over how much Naomi's yakking it up now...how fun! Well, I'd better get busy, huh?

Powered By Blogger