Sunday, May 11, 2008

THANK YOU, MOMS!

Let's face it - without moms, I would have no photography business...

Moms are the ones who call me and say, "I'd love some family photos"...

Moms are the ones who coral their kids into my creative zone so I can get the shot...

Moms are the ones who cherish every moment while I'm capturing them...

Moms are the ones who love so easily when I encourage them to...

Moms are the ones who kiss their little boys because they still can...

Moms are the ones who open their hearts and say, "I love you no matter what..."

Moms are the ones who make my job the best job in the world...so today I say, "THANK YOU, MOMS" for the privilege of capturing a slice of your family's life. Without you, the world would be a different place.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Happy Mother's Day to you also!

Becky J said...

Thanks - I had a lovely day but with my son so far away it's always bittersweet...I feel a trip to Vegas comin' on!

Powered By Blogger