Thursday, May 15, 2008

I knew I was taking a chance

If it rains anymore between now and Saturday morning I'll have to reschedule my "Pics in the Park" photo session day at Inniswood Metro Gardens. I knew I was taking a chance when, back in April, I closed my eyes over my May calendar and my finger landed on the 17th. Hmmmm, who was going to show up...the sweet, loving "Mommy Nature" who packs warm rays of golden sunlight filtering through the trees into her traveling bag or the "Wicked Step-mother Nature" who packs a punch with buckets of big old rain drops? Looks like the Step-mom is here to stay...at least over this weekend.

Forecast:
Today - cloudy
Friday - rain
Saturday - rain
Sunday - cloudy

The only saving grace is that she'll be working while my clients and I sleep in.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger