Friday, May 16, 2008

Mom's always right

Every Spring you'll find me glued to TWC (The Weather Channel), keeping a close eye on those hi-pressure systems roaring in from the west or plowing up from the south and playing havoc with my outdoor photo session schedule. Hey, once I thaw out from winter hibernation, I'm ready to GO but Mom Nature usually has the last word (see...another posting about "her." She's getting a lot of publicity from me lately).

I complained yesterday that it looked like rain, rain, and more rain and that I'd probably be sleeping in tomorrow but now it's 3:30pm on Friday afternoon and the sun is out, out, and more out!

That's it - no more TV, no more Google-ing the forecast. Just wait a few hours and it could be back to raining cats and dogs. Mom's always right.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger