Monday, April 28, 2008

Patiently waiting





I'm patiently waiting for this crazy hail storm to blow through town so I can get outside and photograph one of my favorite families - their little girl is almost a year older since I last photographed her and her little cousins at their grandmother's house along the Hoover Dam reservoir. I don't think they would mind me sharing a glimpse of their lazy-dazy afternoon with Grammy - complete with dogs, kisses, a Popsicle party, and 3 kids in a hammock. (Maybe Mother Nature will get the hint and move her little spring storm along.)

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

We cannot wait either! I hope by Thursday we can get some great shots in. I love looking at these because the kids have all changed so much in such a little time. We cannot wait for you to capture a "slice of our life"!

Becky J said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and checking the weather forecast every hour! Can't wait to see you both!

Powered By Blogger