Thursday, May 8, 2008

Still on Cloud Nine!






Well, I just have to share my excitement with everyone after posting proofs late yesterday afternoon for my little girlfriend and her mom - Mom emailed to say how much their family loved all 54 images (no kidding - these are her very words, "OK- I am sooooo excited I can barely contain myself! You are amazing. I am not sure how I can love literally almost every shot. My husband and I looked through them and we are ready to buy them all :) Seriously, I feel like you really captured my daughter - all of her. From her little run, to her devious smile, to her inquisitive nature. I mean come on, you even got a duck to pose for you!!"). I do have to laugh because right at the very end of our session, as I was setting up the last shot of Naomi sitting on the rock bridge over a pond, this mallard duck flies in from nowhere, lands in the water, and proceeds to calmly float around while I furiously snapped photos! I couldn't have planned it any better! I'm still on Cloud Nine!

Here are just a few of my favorites...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger