Sunday, April 20, 2008

City Streets teaser




I'm getting pretty pumped over my newest photography offering, City Street Sessions, in the downtown area (see my previous post for all the details). So, to throw out a little teaser, I've snapped a few shots of possible photo op stops in the Short North - the hippest, happening-est spot in all of Columbus. Who doesn't love the SN! Every nook and cranny spread over several miles of streets and alleys packed full of off-beat clothing shops, local artisan galleries, organic eateries, fair trade coffee bars, murals on buildings (like the Mona Lisa Condos wall), and my favorite piece of SN heaven - the Little Shop of Shoes (the owners know me on a first-name basis - that's scary).

Grab your BFF and meet me in the SN for your very own photo spread! (Just remind me not to schedule your session along with the 2,000 other people who frequent the monthly Gallery Hop!)

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

I adore these photos, I especially love the teal and orange building and door, it is screaming for someone to be placed in front of it!!!

Becky J said...

Don't you just love it? Totally yummy colors!

Powered By Blogger