Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Luke Dude

In honor of the Luke Dude's birthday (thanks, Natalie, for suggesting I post some photos of us - photographers never have photos of themselves so I'm tickled pink that I've got these)...

Stopping in Vegas to get Lucas, before catching a flight to Honolulu

Free-style cruisin' on the Pride of America

Lifeboat drill

What's Hawaii without getting lei-d?

Luke and Dad having a cold one

Indulging his mother, Lucas opted for a pedicure while Becky chose the manicure

Snorkeling off the coast of Kona

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

OK- you and Lucas are just like Naomi and I (only opposite coloring), he looks like you but with darker features! I love, love, love the life vest picture, I am dying.
I hope he has a wonderful birthday- what a handsome fella!

Becky J said...

His bio father is Portuguese and Spanish (hence the darker skin & hair) and, thanks...he is pretty handsome, huh? We had a wonderful trip together. I miss him lots!

I know you're super-good at taking millions of photos of Naomi but be sure to capture as much as you can - you both will look back and see how much she is loved.

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say? i got those good looks from my beautiful mother. Isn't she the best! I love my mom and doesn't it show in these pics? Don't forget to call her for all your family pics, senior pics and all the rest.

Powered By Blogger