Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let me introduce you...


to my latest "project." I've spent the past few months helping to plan and photograph images for Minister Gail E. Dudley's second book, "Ready to Pray, A Spiritual Journey of Prayer and Worship," soon to be published and distributed internationally, particularly during a mission trip Gail will undertake to South Africa later this year. Gail (who also happens to be a wife, mother, businesswoman, friend, and mentor) and I met this past winter and, by March, we were on a mission to bring her faithful vision of life experience and images to print, all for the glory of God.

Gail (shown here with her lovely daughter) is an ordinary person, just like you and me, whose passion it is to empower women around the world to find the freedom that comes from bowing down on your hands and knees before God at any stage in your life. Thank you, Gail, for letting me journey with you! I can't wait to see what else is in store in our newfound friendship!

Look for Gail's newest book to be out in September 2008!

4 comments:

The Monroes said...

What a beautiful mother and daughter! What an amazing project for you too!

Becky J said...

She's just the coolest person and her daughter is adorable...I'll be sure to provide the link to her book when it comes out.

GDudley said...

Becky,
Thank you for sharing the book with others. You my friend are an anointed woman of God! He will continue to bless you because you bless others!

Gail

Becky J said...

I'm just thrilled for the folks I know this book will touch!

Powered By Blogger