Friday, October 10, 2008

Once a photographer, always a dreamer




I can't get enough of Inniswood Metro Gardens, especially in the fall. My photo session this past weekend was there and my remaining October sessions will be there, as well. It's just magical when the sunshine filters through the leaves of the trees or cool shadows are cast over natural backdrops.

Long after my business goes dark, I'm sure you'll still find me there as it's turned into kind of a home away from home. Hmmm, maybe I'll start doing some fine art photography...once a photographer, always a dreamer.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

It is magical there isn't it... beautiful photos Becky, even though you take many pictures there they are all different and gorgeous. You find a way to get people to be themselves and shine!

Becky J said...

Thx, Nat. I've got another session there tomorrow...the leaves should be amazing!

Powered By Blogger