Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fight the urge

I have to fight the urge to have a camera dangling from my neck now that I have a "real' job - it wouldn't look so good as I plan and then attend highly professional events to make sure they run smoothly. It would be sort of like this, "Good morning, Mr. Human Resource Vice President, welcome to our Forum...we're so glad you're here! Here's your name badge but before you head off to the General Session, would you mind turning a little to the left so I can capture your best angle? (Snap, flash, snap, flash, snap.) And I hope you enjoy the meeting today."

I can do this...just keep smiling and fight the urge.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Maybe you can do both? Wouldn't that be nice?? It would be funny though... I imagine you look at everything like a perfect picture..."if he would just turn this way", or "wow, that would make a great shot"- I think it is a great way to live in the moment, viewing it from your internal camera! I know that one is shooting 24/7!
Did you get out to take some pics of all the damage around here with trees uprooted, wires down??? Those pictures would not be so peaceful, but interesting.

Becky J said...

Great observation! It was even worse when I used to scrapbook because I'd drive everyone crazy just to get the shot that would go perfectly with the stickers and coordinating colored paper I'd just bought at Hobby Lobby - it's a sickness.

Powered By Blogger